Spring will be adhering to these guidelines set by the CDC and State of Georgia.
State of Georgia Guidelines
Along with following guidelines set by the CDC and State of Georgia, Spring will…
- Not require any employee to return to work if they are not comfortable doing so.
- Operate at an extremely reduced capacity, utilizing only 5 tables in our dining room.
- Have socially distanced tables.
- Have physical divisions between tables.
- Sanitize all high contact surfaces regularly.
- Make hand sanitizer available to all guests and staff.
- Require reservations.
- Limit maximum party size to 6 guests.